Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daffanka

Daffanka

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Calm Lands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 9:55 am

"This fight is over" said Jocie, because she knew that a Dark Knight couldn´t fight properly without his weapon "Oh, I wouldn´t know that" said a mans voice. "I´ve heard that he´s a skilled black mage as well" he said again, moments before a thunderbolt struck right at Shadzar

Inventory: 1050$
Oathbringer, a deadly Greatbow, forged by her own hands
Zabazano, a Katana from her master
Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 9:58 am

shadzar cut the thunderbolt in half with his blade which was almost impossible
shadzar laughed "thats 2.. i am starting to ienjoy myself."

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
-Swift Death:sword one of the strongest swords poss
Back to top Go down
http://fflegends.niceboard.com
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:13 am

"Nah, he doesn´t have a chance" Jocie said to the man, which wasn´t a human, but a Nu Mou. "He´s just warming up, I saw him in a fight once, he summoned some kind of fire daemon" "Ifrit?! He can summon Ifrit?!" Ifrit, the daemon of fire was well known among the Vieras. She took another gulp of wine and said "This is going to be interesting" she said "Espically as Ifrit cannot be killed" she thought

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:17 am

"Well i guess this is my last chance then ifrit ccome i sommon you!"
A giant beast of fire arose from the ground.Shadzar was calm as always any one else would be scared like hell but shadzar prepared his self not knowing what the beast would do."i could use demonican right now!"

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:32 am

Jocie saw the giant monster rise from the ground. This time it had taken the shape of a titanic wolf, completely made of fire. "Not so sure now, eh?" said the Nu Mou "You´ll see, you´ll see" she said calmly, while taking another sip "You´re drinking a bit much, aren´t you?" Jocie had been drinking alchohole since she was 7, and was immune to it´s effects "No"

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:37 am

the beast did a hell fire blast and the dark knight knew it was over and started to leave the ring but after all the smoke cleared a huge shield of dark energy had blcked the blast
"thats three now its my turn."
shadzar's sword seem ed to have gotten stronger than shadzar cut the beast in half with ease then he went for the knight the knight had tried to block the attacks but nothing could stop shadzar"dark slash of DOOM!"the dark knight fell to pieces and shadzar left the ring

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 11:06 am

So the sword was imbued with dark energy, that was the only thing that could send a daemon back to it´s hell, where it could be summoned later. Now it was her turn, so she took the last of the wine, and started to head down to the arena. Now it was time, if that really was her sister, she would die now.

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:37 pm

as shadzar walked to the stands and passed the viera he said "good luck you will need it!and started laughing

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:58 pm

Jocie passed the human, not taking any notice of what he just said. She was compeletelly focussed on the task at hand. Putting her bow aside, she drew Zabazamo and stepped into the arena. There. right in front of her, stood the viera. She realised that she had to take off the bandana. Feeling a hatred greater then anything she´d ever felt before bloom in her, the viera was going to die.

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 pm

shadzar sat back he had only used 5% of his strength on that dark knight but was ready to rest."That viera better win!"

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:18 pm

Jocie saw the Viera standing directly in front of her, she searched her for any kind if confirmation that this was indeed her sister. "I thought you were dead, Jocie, managed to escape the slaughter, eh?" "You are going to die here, you filth" "Oh, is that so? I was always better then you" Jocie smiled " You are only my half-sister, and you are about to experience what my mother left for me" emma charged in against Jocie, her katana meeting Jocies. It was a deadly game of cat and mouse, dodging, parrying and stabbing, with every single assassin ability used, breath that could kill, hands that could petriy, or stop time. They were both breathing hard. "This will be over in five seconds." Jocie said to Emma "Oh, really, what do you intend to do now, eh?" Jocie searched within herself after the thing that her mother had left her, Fuujin, the Slayer of Gods, an ancient deamon sealed within her right arm. Forming a sign by her right arm, she called out "Fuujin! Kaena Mensha Fuujin Mensha Khaaleesh" And as she did, she felt power stream into her body

((sorry if it´s a bit long))

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:21 pm

"this should be interesting!"

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:32 pm

Jocie felt the power of the ancient deamon flow into her veins. "Why have you called me, young apprentice" "Because I want revenge, master, revenge against the killer of your favoured one, my mother!" "Very well, young apprentice, I will give you one of my 10 seals, thereby 1/10 of my power" Jocie could feel massive power flowing through her, she discarded Zabazano, standing without a weapon. "What are you doing? Fool!" Screamed Emma as she rushed towards her. Just as her blade was about to cut her down, she dissappeared. Emma looked alarmed around her, searching for a clue of her half-sisters whereabouts. "Revenge!" screamed Jocie as she appeared behind Emma, and tore her head clean off with her hands!

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:34 pm

"that viera is demented!"I like that

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:37 pm

Dripping of blood, she went out of the arena, no applaudes like there was for Shadzar, but a complete, stunned silence. She went to Shadzar and said "I need a drink" Then thinking for a second, completing the sentence with "......Shadzar"

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:40 pm

s one more match we must wait"

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:43 pm

Jocie felt really happy "Finally she is dead, everyone in my clan can at last have peace" anyways, who´s participating in the match?

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:45 pm

"i don't know all i know is he is a beast master"

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:58 pm

Kinji walks towards Jocie, " I am the one who will be fighting in the arena" He looks back towards Shadzar and smirks proudly.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:59 pm

"Fine, human, just go in there and die" she said coldly

Beg
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 1:59 pm

"you better get in the ring then!"

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 2:05 pm

Jocie saw the human walk into the arena, on the other side, there was moogle black mage, she hated moogles, too fluffy

Beg

Last edited by on Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 2:09 pm

Kinji looks towards Shadzar and nods slightly.. He walks towards the arena..

As he enters he hears a slight applause, he looks around, nervous because of being in the arena for the first time... He stares ahead at his opponent realizing the fact that there was no difficulty.. As he walks forward he stares at the small black mage moogle... The fighters are told to begin and the moogle retreats looking for a spot to cast a spell from, before the moggle can take 3 steps, Kinji has drawn his right Fire Fourty Five and fires one shot through the moogle's small head.The one shot from the Fire Fourty Five paralyzed the moogle. Kinji places his gun in the holster and begins to dash toward the moogle while drawing his sword.. and leaping into the air, one third of the way down his sword is fully drawn as he makes a clean swipe straight through the middle of the moogles body, sending his head into the audience and his lower body to the ground.

Kinji walks out of the arena and looks at Jocie and smirks as he says "Who went into the arena to die?"

Last edited by on Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 2:11 pm

((thats fine but next time make it go longer))

"very fast indeed."

-$1500
-10 Health potions
-10 antidotes
-10 eye drops
-10 elixers
-10pheonix downs
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 2:13 pm

"He was facing a pathetic moogle, hardly something to brag about" Jocie wasn´t about to pay respect to two humans in one day "There should be one more fight, right? Wonder who it is"

Beg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Lands
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next