Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Legends

a rpg for final fantasy lovers have fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lUCA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-12-28

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:26 pm

"A demon not bad seeing you,you are the lost demon of fire born into captivity once a dragon but transformed by a viera to do her wishes and you where moved to this viera very pathetic if you ask.Never thought the brother of demonican would have to do the bidding of this pitful viera you know in the state she is in you could easily lose and die you know if you die in this body in the mode you will be gone forever so i think you should rethink but if you want i can destroy you and the viera.
Shadzar took out his sword and prepared for battle he knew the demon would back away he just wanted to see the choice it would choose.
Back to top Go down
https://fflegends.niceboard.com
Daffanka

Daffanka

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-29

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Jocie grinned madly Oh, you mean my stupid brother? He chose to stay on earth like a dragon, instead of into the heavens like a god. That idiot decided that his power was enough. Look at me, Iīm much more powerful then him, however, this body needs more preparation, if I fulfill the ritual now, sheīll die. The marks on her body stopped spreading, but they covered half her face, her right arm and her chest and leg. Until next time, Dark knight The fire dissappeared from Jocies eyes, she collapsed and started to cough blood.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:40 pm

"the idiot can never fufill the ritual he will only kill himself"
shadzar looked at the medic people and they came to help the viera staying away from shadzar but one came over and said "she will have to stay in bed for 2 weeks meaning she can not join the matches tommorow i don't know if that was your plan but it worked if it was my choice you would be disqualified."soon the man was lifted up and thrown over the arena into 100 spikes and died "never speak to me that way as for her i want to really fight her tommorow."so he healed her and she was only going to stay like this in the morning she should be her own cranky self she would remember everythin other than the talk with the demon and he left
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:47 pm

Jocie woke up because of the morninglight that shone through the window. She felt weird, much more powerful, but it felt like half her body was fighting against the other. Then she remembered, the ultima masher, the iron ball. She looked at her arm, and the mark was still there, but there were more of them. She briefly remembered her mothers words Do not let the deamon take over your body, it will bring ruin and destruction to all of the world how little those words had meant then, now they were the most important of her memories. She wondered how she could have healed so fast, then she saw a chair by her bed. It had a mark in it, caused by some sort of metal object, maybe someone sitting in armour. So shadzar actually healed me, and sat by my bed, tch, what an idiot. she began wondering why she didnīt just walk away, her sister was dead, her revenge fulfilled. Shadzar had helped her, without him, Emma would never had been found. Maybe thatīs why? Ignoring these thoughts, she got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:58 pm

"I wouldn't do that if i were you my majic does have side effects you can't get up until atl;east 2 hours from now or else all the pain will come back and i am not an idiot also i have some bad news your sister emma is your opponent it seems that she had mastered the way of making a clone and if that died it would just be her but if her original body was destroyed her life force would go to her clone still being her.Kinji has to fight a paladin and me i must fight a gunner not surprising the judges where at the TRAINING GROUNDS and made sure i had a tough opponenent they don't want me to win i see that now." He made her lay back down and he left out the room
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:04 pm

A clone!? Damn, Emma was more powerful then she thought. If sheīs mastered the cloning technique, I gotta find out if itīs the real her. She felt hatred blossom up in her.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 2:10 pm

"no her clone was made to reacent it would have to be a year before a nother can be made."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 9:46 am

Then she will die now she tried to get out of the bed, but she was to injured. She moaned in pain, it was not the injuries to her body, but the marks on her body were burning like fire.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:10 pm

"I said don't get up."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:14 pm

"Geez, go train or something, leave me alone"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:16 pm

"well maybe you forgot the finals are today."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:20 pm

"Damn. just get out!"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:24 pm

"hahaha fineshadzar left
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 7:45 am

Jocie laid there for two hours, thinking. Then she got out and headed to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 4:07 pm

shadzar was waiting for his opponent a supposed to be paladin but who cared the person or thing was going to die anyway
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Jocie saw the paladin step into the arena. Arrogant as usual, Jocie carried a particular hatred for them. This one, however, carried two, lean swords, quite unlike the usual, big swords the paladins were equipped with. "A former ninja, Iīd wager" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 7:03 pm

"hmm so you are my opponent quite young aren't you?""you are one year older than me but weaker for you are adark knight while i'm a paladin.""i hate arrogant people you get only 1 tuyrn to beat me for such boasting"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 3:00 am

From the stands, Jocie was a bit bored, so she examined her new body. Easily crushing a bit of armour with her left hand, but not even close with her right, the one without marks. Her left leg was leaner, and more much more powerful, and her left eye could see things Jocie never could have seen before. Closong her right eye, she looked at the paladin, he had a strange glimmer in his eyes. And she saw him transferring holy energy to the blades. "So shadzars armour wonīt be any use, sigh" but then she saw something else, he had a very small, blood-red wire attached to each of them. "Seishunthreads? So, even if he only damages a clone, that damage will be transferred to Shadzar" She smiled, this was going to be interesting

((Donīt make it to easy now, you should get hurt!))
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:34 am

((hahaha why:lol!Smile)
"hmm so you think I am a clone i don't have time for such nonescence clones are just another way from keeping your self from dying if everyone in the world haad clones there would be no use for war."the paladin jumped up and started spinning towards shadzar in amazing speed shadzar barely dodged it but when he looked down he was bleeding."it seems you are not even immune to holy powers now i can kill you instantly. "not exactly."shadzar started chanting words and giant flames started forming around him soon the whole circle of flames elevated the ground then underneith was demonican as powerful as any god ever. shadzar told him use Ice Breath of the East it froze the paladin up to the neck in forzen ice ""get out of that.Each second it gets tighter soon i will slice the ice making you shatter into pieces."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 11:34 am

Well, it seemed like Shadzar had won, but at least he had bled a bit. Still keeping her right eye shut, she looked at the paladin. But he didnīt seem scared, or even like heīs gonna die. "This looks interesting" The paladin began chanting, though it was not an ordinary paladin spell, the words were harsher, crueler. Where had she heard that chant? Oh yeah! The Druuchi lands. Thatīs ancient witch elf magic, strange that a paladin knew that."Heīs problably an outcast then" The paladins chant was complete, and a great serpent of water rose from the red arena sand. It breathed a hail of icespikes at Shadzar, while it smashed the paladins ice with itīs tail. Jocie was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 9:21 pm

suddenly shadzars eyes turned red and he started glowing all of a sudden demonican jumped in front of the blast it doing little damage then demonican sent a blast of thunder at the beast turninf it into a puddle of water.the paldin had time to get ready for attack but the ice came back "YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD EXCAPE ME YOU WILL DIE"the paladin was scared but he tried his best not to show it he threw many holy spells at shadzar all doing tremendous damage and it looked as though shadzar was done the last spell came at shadzar and he fell to his knees and on the ground.the paladin and evryone else thought he had one and evryone cheered.Out of nowhere two extra arms grew out of shadzar's side shadzar grew 2 feet taller and turned all black but his eyes where still red not many knew shadzar had a daemon sealed inside of himself he never remembered either shadzar stood up grbbed the palain by the neck and threw him into the wall then huge ball of energy formed bigger than the ball of energy of which was used on kinji to kill him the blast was so fast all that could be seen was smoke
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 pm

((Copycat!!!! You can already kill a god, and you need MORE power?! lol))

Jocie started to calmly walk to the arena, thinking, feeling the hatred once again bloom up in her. She heard her name being called out, along with Emmas. She went into the arena, standing face to face with her.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 8:01 am

((lol i can fuse with demonican making me a god see when i was a demon he was gone when he thinks i'm going to die he merges with me lol.))
shadzar had not calmed down yet he started attacking people in the crowds then he collasped on a bench to rest and watch the battle
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 9:11 am

"So my little sis is gonna fight me again? You know, my clone only has roughly a tenth of my strength. And whatīs up with that warpaint on half your body? They look like moms* when she got mad! Do you think that will help you?"
Jocie readied herself

* ((Which one? Lol))
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:03 pm

shadzar just calmly sat there watching
Back to top Go down