Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Legends

a rpg for final fantasy lovers have fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calm Lands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Calm Lands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:46 am

shadzar spit in the mans face and laughed
Back to top Go down
https://fflegends.niceboard.com
Daffanka

Daffanka

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:48 am

The man said angrily "Just get in the damn boat and tell me where you´re going!"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:49 am

"luca."shadzar spit in his face again
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:51 am

Jocie saw that the man was about to slam an oar into Shadzars backhead, so she said
"Don´t kill him, he´s the only man who can sail the boat, and it´s going to take 30 minutes for a new guy. And I don´t want to wait" to Shadzar
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:53 am

"we must i'm not leaving him we will just wait."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 1:33 pm

"Fine" she said. The mans head went off in a spray of blood. This reminded her of her sister, and the fight in the arena. She looked at her left arm, usually there were ten seals, now only nine. She had unlocked a tenth of the deamon´s power, and that power would never leave her. While waiting for the next boatman, she stared out at the ocean, wondering when the deamon would unlock the next seal.
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Kinji wakes up and rolls over.. out the window he sees the bright light and relizes he is late for the ship. He scrambles out of bed and rushes to the ship, as he arrives he hears Shadzar spitting and Jocie complaining.. " Sorry I'm late!!" Kinji says as he rushes on board.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 2:41 pm

shadzar punched kinji real hard "next time don't be late its already bad i had to wait with jocie shes in a bad mood!"
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 8:56 pm

Kinji pretended to feel the pain because he could tell that Shadzar had tried to make it hurt.. "Really sorry that I kept ya'll waiting, I'll be here early next time." Kinji walked to Jocie and kneeled to apologize. " Very sorry ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 12:13 am

"Tch, at least he shows some respect" thought Jocie. "Fine, just don´t be late next time", and when he turned his back on her, she threw the head of the dead boatman at him. "If you´d come earlier, that wouldn´t have happened, and we wouldn´t be late!" she said irritably "Geez, and they call this the calm lands"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:01 pm

"shadzar headed towards the wheel seeing as though another boatman hasn't arrived and steered away.

((we are now leaving the calm lands we will arrive in Luca))
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 8:24 pm

Kinji paced the ship, then walked to Shadzar.. still tired.. "so.... where are we goin` again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Lands   Calm Lands - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Lands
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Legends :: Final Fantasy legends-
Jump to: