Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Legends

a rpg for final fantasy lovers have fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Main-Dark

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 5:53 pm

this is where the darkness army live vampires also live here with werewolves

Last edited by on Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fflegends.niceboard.com
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 6:32 pm

as usuall Abzan was in the conference room with some of the generals of the dark army
We will not attack earth but go after lectras it is an easyt target and our army is not as strong as before so we need to take it over we will start the attack in 2 weeks that is enough time to get ready.The rest of the men left out and Abzan called in his son "We need to talk son get in here now."
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 6:40 pm

Hitokire heard his fathers voice echo from the next building, he ran as fast as he could and yelled "father, I am coming" as he continued to run, he found his father in the conference room, and said "yes father?"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 6:46 pm

"In two weeks it will be your first battle you will stay with me at all times i must make sure you are safe ok and where is your bodyguard i told you don't let him on breaks you never listen.
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 4:02 pm

Before they could continue the discussion, a servant ran into the room "Excuse me, sir. We have had reports of an angel-looking warrior killing our men in sector 64, Iīve sent 4 patrols, but they havenīt returned"

((I know Iīm not in here, but this is way for me to get in the story))
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 4:21 pm

((you are the general of the army))

Abzan felt anooyed"HOW COULD YOU LET AN ANGEL IN ON OUR PLANET!abzan killed the servent and faced the general "get 10 men and kill that angel NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:26 pm

(( ok, sorry, hehe))

"Yes, my lord" Could this be a worthy adversary?, Iscariot asked himself. He quickly gathered up 10 men and said "You come after me the fastest you can" Then he took off with his wings, flying towards sector 64
Today, he had killed two men for insulting him that he still looked like an angel. But this one was sure to be more exciting.
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 8:20 pm

After General Iscariot left the room to take out the angel, Hitokire walked to his father and said "father, I am sorry about not having Tejina-Shi with me.. but... he is slow.. i dont like to wait for him to catch up." He stared at his fathers eyes, then turned and looked out the door " here he comes now.."
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 8:25 pm

Abzan could see his son tried to look him in the eyes but his started to burn you never want to look into a stronger fallen angel's eyes you may die of horrible things.
"Go son take your bodyguard to the training room to train for the attack on lestras now."
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 8:40 pm

"yes sir!" Tejina-Shi had just made it in the room breathing heavily, as Hitokire ordered, " To the training room. We shall spar, try hard!".. He said this knowing that Tejina-Shi had no chance to win.

"I shall for warn you, i have been practicing a lot" Tejina-Shi said.
"hmmph" was Hitokire's only response..

As they neared the training room, they both drew their swords, and put them in the rack, they always train hand to hand, magic aloud too, of course. They faced eachother and bowed. Hitokire dashed around Tejina-Shi this tecnique always worked against him because he was so fast, suddenly Tejina-She cast a spell that shot Hitokire to the wall.. He was hurt, but could still fight.

" where did you learn that?" Inquired Hitokire
" I created it 3 days ago while practicing alone." responded Tejina-Shi
"very nice!" Said Hitokire,"but i have learned things as well"

As soon as this sentence was complete, he dashed forward and leaped up into the air, his body was left up above whereas his sould dashed to the ground and connected with Tejina-Shi with a crushing blow. .. They were done for the day... As they left the room.. Tejina-Shi mentioned feeling a presence inside.. like.. some sort of power... Hitokire said that he had felt the same thing earlier.. Things like this always happened when they were around eachother....

They walked back to Lord Abzan and questioned if he had seen their battle..
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 8:48 pm

Abzan could see there battle without having to watch he saw it but was mad he told them that they would never when a battle that way and wanted them to fight with swords just bring a medic demon in with them suddenly over the speaker phone it was heard

"This is a code blue there is a group of vampires and werwolves fighting all units in sector V please come to the area of the disbute.

This made Abzan very mad during the last 50 years the crimes and disbutes have risen a great amount if he was going to get those vamps and wolves to fight together he would need to find an elemental to join them together for at least until the war is over and the darkness has won.

'son i want you to go also and practicve your police skills remeber no one is to get hurt unless prvoked and try not to kill them it will only make it worse."
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:02 pm

"father, Tejina-Shi is perfect for the job, he is a vampire... he can talk to the vampires and calm them down."

Tejina-Shi and Hitokire left the room and found the vampires.. Tejina-Shi walked to them, and asked them to restrain themselves, all but one listened.. Hitokire whispered to Tejina-Shi, "one can be killed, he is the only rebel".

Tejina-Shi Drew his sword and set it down.... Hitokire looked at him conspicuously, then Tejina-Shi leaped to the rebel vampire and slammed his strong jaws down on his neck, he ripped out out, not sucking the blood, just brutally killing the beast.

The werewolves saw this, and just gave in to the authority. and returned to their rooms/cages.

As Hitokire and Tejina-Shi began to leave, Tejina-Shi picked up his sword and sheathed it, then they both ran to Lord Abzan and this time, Tejina-Shi kept up.. Hitokire took great notice of this..

When the arrived in the presence of Lord Abzan, they both bowed, and then informed them of their work.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:08 pm

abzan was mad he had said don't kill anyone but decided to let them get away with it this time and told them to get some sleep the good thing about blood main was that it was always dark so vamps and werewolves liked it and demons and fallen angels could see way better.
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Hitokire walked to his room, Tejina-Shi following close behind.. His room was 2 stories, the top story was for Hitokire, and the lower for Tejina-Shi, they both went to bed early that day. . and slept very soundly, when they woke up that morning they walked to the stairs and sat waiting for Loard Abzan
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Abzan was very tired that day there were three vampire vs. werewolve disbutes last night and he had to be up he met his son only to tell him that he was tired and his son was in charge for the day
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:41 pm

That day things calmed down a little bit, only 2 disputes, both solved by Tejina-Shi , no death coupons included... Most of the day Hitokire and Tejina-Shi just sparred in the training arena... with swords like Lord Abzan requested.. Tejina-She was able to learn Hitokire's dashing tecnique.. and Hitokire perfected his spirit crush move.. and after the 26th round, they were worn out, and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:44 pm

((lets wait till tomoorow for daffanka since she is the general and the battle is tommorow))
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:39 am

Iscariot had finally arrived at sector 64, and he saw the angel hack apart a patrol within seconds. He regognized the angel, he had known this one in his previous life. "Revenge!" the angel screamed as he charged Iscariot with a mad expression on his face. Iscariot dodged the angels rapid spear thrusts, and cut off his leg with a swift slash. He remembered the angel now, it was his brother who had sworn to kill him after Iscariot had killed his family. What was his name again? Oh, thatīs right, Sachiel. With his one leg off, Sachiel flew up in the sky and, summoning power, shot a great blast of electricity at Iscariot. He simply stood there, and when the dust cleared, a great wall of earth had risen from the ground on his command, blocking the lightning. "Iīm tired, you die now" he said, and with great speed he flew right on towards Sachiel. He held out his spear to block, but Iscariot cut the spear in two halves, and then crushed Sachiels skull with his hand. "Pathetic" he said as he spat on the corpse and flew back.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 8:47 am

Abzan got up thaat morning adnd called his son and general iscariot to the meeting room
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 10:02 am

Iscariot walked to the meeting room, he could hardly wait for the battle to begin. He noticed that his masters son was not there.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 12:39 pm

abzan told him to sit and wait for his son while in the intercom he told his son to come immediatly
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:10 pm

Hitokire woke up a little later than usual and walked to the first floor of his room to see Tejina-Shi sharpening both of their swords.. He had done Hitokire's first, and that made Hitokire happy.. He walked to Tejina-Shi and said " Thank you so much, we should prolly go find my father.. "

"He is in the meeting room" said Tejina-Shi

"okay, let's go" replied Hitokire as they walked out of the room.

When they reached the meeting room they saw Lord Azban and General Iscariot waiting there for them. Hitokire walked to his father and apologized for being late.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Abzan threw him agaisnt the wall "Next time you are late it will hurt more. Now the attack is being plan you will be on the craft with the general here going to Lestras i will come later to see the prgress of the battle be careful many angels and humans have caught sight of our attack so an army is waiting take 1,000 fleets that is all you are both dismissed."
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:20 pm

" So can you let me down off the wall now?"

((Um...... Who are we fighting.. angels? or humans? or both?))
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Abzan let him down from the wall and told them to leave

((both))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Main-Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Main-Dark   Blood Main-Dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Main-Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next