Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Legends

a rpg for final fantasy lovers have fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lUCA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-12-28

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:45 pm

"DON'T FIGHT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE!
the ball kept getting bigger and bigger soon 10 medics came out knowing the full strength of this attack
Back to top Go down
https://fflegends.niceboard.com
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-12-31

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Kinjij had an idea.. He leaped up into the air and the ball folllowed, then, he dashed down and the sphere followed again, as he made contact with the ground the ball smashed into the earth because it didnt have time to change direction

((eath meaning ground))
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-29

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Jocie was leaned to the wall while watching. It had been entertaining watching the human struggle like a monkey, jumoing up and down, away from that thing. "Heīs really got no experience of dark powers, geez." she mumbled to herself. She felt impatient, wanting them to finish the fight soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Shadzar just laughed kinji thought it would be that easy the ball came back up from underground and followed kinji again this mad shadzar laugh and just to make it more fun he made the ball bigger to make kinji have a harder time.
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 4:48 pm

Kinji finally gave up and kneeled, the ball came slamming into him, a huge crater was made.. but after the smoke cleared, Kinji was still there, and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:18 pm

Shadzar smirked, "you are very foolish all that time i have been meditating and my powers have become stronger and i have summoned demonican my dragon now demonican fire from hell!"

A huge blast cam and demonican shot a huge blast more devastating then his energy ball of darkness nothing can survive but shadzar made sure it would not kill him yet make all of his power drain leaving him defenceless.
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 pm

"HAHA!! YOU HAVE BEEN HOLUSONATING!! YOU DIDNT SUMMON HIM!! I DID!!! " kinji said.

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:34 pm

((don't do that))

the ball was coming at humungos speed towards kinji kinji would surwely lose now

"it was a good fight"

((there is nothing you can do to stop it from hitting you you can slow it down but it won't stop))
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:06 pm

"screw it"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:10 pm

Jocie saw the human give up, so the ball of fire dissapparated. She walked calmly into the arena and said, loudly "Three moves!"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:13 pm

"yeah right i only do that for people i already know will lose and badly at that see he death to my dragon and back in clam lands body cut into peices but you will lose but not so easily"
Back to top Go down
kinjirareta7676

kinjirareta7676

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Kinji just sits outside watching..t he whole time.. and does nothing...

(( no posting involved from me for a while = * ) ))
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:15 pm

She smiled. Calmly taking out her bow, she pulled the string, and looking over the arena. She tightened her bow, holding it to her eye. "Come, dark knight! Letīs see what youīre made of!"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:19 pm

"you first."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:28 pm

"Fine" she said. She took a deep breath, and five arrows flew straight for Shadzars helmet
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:31 pm

Shadzar just stood there and they all missed

"i thought you would do better."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:36 pm

"Just testing you" she lowered her bow, calmly took out an arrow and put it in. Then she dissappeared, reappearing behind him and sending a shower off arrows into his skull.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 8:14 pm

shadzar made a clone of himslef at the same time dissappering amking it seemed that all the arrows went into him actually and took out his sword and appeared behind jocie with his sword to her neck ."nice try but not fast enough."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 1:22 pm

Jocie immediatelly crashed to the floor as nothing more then a shadow. "Whoīs not fast enough?" she said as she appeared behind him, gently scratching his right arm with a poisoned arrow, and she saw a small drop of blood. This was the real one. "Did you know that it takes about five minutes for Hisk poison to start paralyzing the body? Well, Shadzar, can you beat me in five minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 6:51 pm

" I don't need to" soon a orb of light formed around him and everything was healed then a ball of steel formed around him inclosing him from the world
and he started meditating
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 9:46 am

Tch, hiding? Well, if you wanna fight like a sissy, itīs your choice she said as she gathered energy in Zanazamo. She hadnīt actually tried the ultima masher before, so now, in training would be a perfect oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 2:17 pm

"hest shet fret hred getr tide likt foromage tryint tomado"
shadzar was chanting the ancient spell of death after this spell was first said a epidemic spread out across the realm of spira destroyind 1/4 of the population.But he can controll it only to wound jocie seriously to show her not to try his patience he knew the attack she was about to do and that it would fail becuase she never used it before
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Jocie charged up Zabazano, and prepared to strike. She had a sudden feeling that this was not going to go well, that death and pain was all that waited. Ignoring these thoughts, she put all her energy to the weapon. The hard part was not to summon enough energy, but to control it. If she couldnīt, it could even kill her. Focusing and breathing slowly, she charged the ball of steel. A spike shot out, but she dodged it easily, and struck the ball with her katana while screaming "Ultima masher" a titanic explosion could be heard from miles away, and most of the training grounds were turned to rubble. The ground was filled with cracks. There was a big, gaping hole from Shadzars ball of iron, but Jocie was nowhere to be seen. She was lying in a crack caused by the techniques immense power, bloody, and severly injured. She saw blood, and damned herself for doing this, she attempted to get up with her right hand, but then she saw that it was nothing more then a bloody stump, then she collapsed. She was in a dark prison, cold, wet and horrifying. "Where am I?" she could hear insane laughs far away, screams of children and walking nightmares. "You are weak" she could hear a voice in the distance. Shut up! What do you know, who the hell are you?! she feared the response, but excpected it as well. Fuujin, and this is my hell inside you, from your damned mother. Well well, we seem to have a problem, you are dying. Youīre lying! she screamed desperatly. You are weak, I have control over you, I could crush you like a bug, but I donīt want to die. So, take this, and live. Jocie felt as if though she was drowning in blood. She woke up with a scream, she felt a horrible pain in her right arm, HER ARM?! It was there, no longer a bloody stump, but something else. It looked like a viera arm, like her other arm, just different. It was darker, with strange, black patterns on. And the arm felt immensily powerful. She felt like she could crush the world with this arm, but because of her injuries, she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:08 pm

It was time for his attack he wanted her to wake up in the hospital so the ball collasped and he yelled "SILENT DEATH OF DOOM!"the ball went straight for her seeing as though she had passed nothing could be done to save her the ball swallowed her and dark energy erupted around her slowly crushing her bones but seeing as though she had survived her own attack she was giving more power to survive this attack but if she was in this attack again she would surely die. It kept smashing her bonesthen spikes started stabbing her in every direction to her this would be the ultimate attack but it was only half of shadzar's strentgh he snappe dhis fingers and the ball disappeared and all you could see was blood. he left the areana and everything reaturned to normal the arena was no longer destroyed and he said 1 one word that was recorded for ever "doom."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:21 pm

Suddenly, a flash of energy erupted behind Shadzar, and there stood Jocie. She was mangled, bloody, beaten and unconscious, but she was bleeding from her eyes, and they shined bright red, like a flame in itīs last moments. When she spoke, it was not her voice So this is the human that my prison has been travelling with, I must say that you dissappoint me, showing mercy like that. How do you excpect to take your revenge with that kind of pathetic feelings, eh?! She gave a mad cackle.You know, now that Iīm in control, I could do what I want and another mad laugh She stretched out her hand towards a wall of solid stone, touched it with her little finger, and it pulverized. I think Iīm gonna have som fun now and with that last word, the same patterns that was on her arm, began spreading over her entire body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lUCA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lUCA   lUCA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lUCA
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Legends :: Final Fantasy legends-
Jump to: