Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Legends

a rpg for final fantasy lovers have fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest of the west

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Dark Forest of the west Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 1:21 pm

many strong beast live here so beware
Back to top Go down
https://fflegends.niceboard.com
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:29 am

Shadzar woke up in the middle of the night having bad dreams

"curse you mother I WILL KILL YOU!"

this woke up demonican

"Are you ok calm down."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:33 am

Jocie was walking through the woods in the night, she preferred to travel then, when she heard a noise in a section of the woods

Breathing slowly, she took out Oathbringer
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:36 am

DEmonican smelled a animal a human like animal a Viera

"Quiet we have a visitor its a viera."

"i thought they traveled in groups?" said Shadzar taking out hiw sword
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:38 am

She heard the distinct noise a human made, but there was something else
"Damn, itīs not a Viera" she dissapointively whispered while thinking of her sister
Readying Zabazano and pulling a poisoned arrow from the string, she wasnīt about to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:41 am

"I need practice anyway if i'm going to find my parents and kill them she is exactly 100 yards away to my right."Shadza calmly got up and started walking towards the creature he was ready.

((I forgot go to your profile right and in your signiture you get a bonus pack of
-begginers potion
- $500
- Your weapon))
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 am

"They have sensed my presence" She was in total concentration
But then she heard a noise to her right, instincts taking over she threw herself left just before a sword cut the place sheīd been 5 seconds ago. In an agile roll she stood against the back of a tree, oathbringer ready. In front of her, stood a Bangaa. She immediately recognized his sword, it was that of a bounty hunter. Knowing she was wanted in most of the country, she readied herself for a fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:49 am

"hmmm now i since two people.
The more the better i say."
SHadzar was 10 yards away and saw the viea and a bounty hunter "hmmm interesting."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:54 am

Jocie realized this was a bad situation. The bounty hunter attacked, but for her trained body and eyes, he was as clumsy as a rock. She neatly dodged a cut, flung herself up to a tree, and using the skills she had learnt, dissarmed the bounty hunter with a shot. He looked stunned, for two seconds. Then he flung a ball of air towards her. The tree shattered from it, but she had jumped away to another. She smiled "Itīs always fun to fight former white monks"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:01 am

Shadzar got bored quickly and said," I don't have time for this crap!" A darkball of energy formed from his hands and hit the bounty hunter then shadzar turned to the viera and said," who are you and what are you doing in my forest!"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 am

"Typical human arrogance" she couldnīt stop herself from thinking, though she had been impressed, thatīs not something she was about to share.
"I go where I want, human. Not you nor anyone else is going to stop me. She remembered her oath, and the horrible moments, the slaughter of her clan, all that was thanks to Emma. She clenched her fist in anger
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:09 am

Shadzar was readiong her mind without her knowing."I see emma your sister abandoned you Jocie your clan was slaughtered. seems we are alike in many ways but you still hav eno reason in my forest, so unless you want to die you will leave.Then Shadzar thought if she joins me we can both find the ones we hate." but you can join me i'm searching for my parents to kill them then i'll accompany you on your search for your sister"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:12 am

"You are respectless, human" She was first angered at this insult at her pride. But her trained eyes saw that he carried the same sadness as her.
"Very well, human. Tell me where your parents are."
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:15 am

" if i knew that would i be asking you to join me stupid viera you know your race think your all that to bad ya'll don't even know a war has started agaisn't ya'll why do your race is becoming extinct."
Shadzar turned toward the tree and sat down
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:21 am

"Fine" She said. Jumping up the branches, she sat down in the crown of the tree. "Donīt think I wonīt kill you once I donīt jave any need of you" Then she fell half-asleep like she always was when she was sleeping. More then one bounty hunter had died because they thought she was vulnerable when she slept.

((Iīm having trouble with my internet, so it might take some time before I can answer))
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:25 am

((ok))

It was morning and Shadzar and demonican was at the tree ready to go Shadzar was ready they were to go to the calm lands next to get some items."Heyviera wake up!"

"Do you even know the meaning of kindness?"

"NO kindness was never in my dictionary ever since my Parents..."
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:31 am

Jocie sat in the treecrown, chewing on a piece of meat sheīd got from the bounty hunter, together with 50$.
She heard the distinct yelling of that human, and with an agile jump, neatly landed behind him. "Donīt yell at me, human"
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:35 am

Shadzar got angry now "you little brown looking beast this will not work out if you treat me like this don't think i won't kill you! Now a few ground rues you will not call me human. You will not be rude to my dragon here. And you will stay with me at all times unless told to." Shadzar started walking toward the exit of the forest which would lead to the calm lands.

"wait! Shadzar said i sense a beast its following us"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:39 am

She was just about to snap back to the human when she felt it to
"A bladebiter?" she whispered to herself, no, something else...
She barely had time to think when a big barrage of fire spells struck the place where they were standing.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:42 am

Shadzar grabbed the viera and jumped ut of the way onto a tree it was a chimera."Demonican use Ice barrage on the chimera and aim carefully"
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:47 am

Jocie had been grabbed by the human just as she was about to jump out of the way.
"How insulting" she thought. The barrage of ice struck the chimera, but to no effect. "Was this really a chimera?" she thought. "Distract him" She said to the human as she prepared Zabazano. She brethed heavily while preparing. She had to touch the chimera to do this, but if the human did his job, it shouldnīt be so difficult
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:37 am

"I can't belive i'm listening to you, Demonican use Shadow spell!"
(g2g be back in a hour)
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:10 am

But when he said that, she was already gone. Running directly in front of the chimera, she dodged itīs deadly tail. she heard the humans pet begin chanting, so she rolled under the chimeras guard. Forming a seal with her hands, she struck at the chimeras side, screaming "Rockseal!" Just as the chimeras skin began turning to stone, the shadow spell struck it from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Shadzar
Admin
Shadzar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:28 am

to finish it off shadzar jumped up and cut down the middle of the beast with his blade

You win $500 each
Back to top Go down
Daffanka

Daffanka

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 2:23 pm

She looked at the broken carcass of the beast, but it wasnīt blood seeping out, it was something else, something dark. Before she could look any further, it immediatelly rottened and dissolved "What do you think this means?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest of the west   Dark Forest of the west Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest of the west
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next